What Stops People From Starting Video
Let me help you break down and answer the most common questions you need to get answered to start making more videos:
- “What do I need, or not need to get started?”
- "Do I need a DSLR?"
- "I don't know lighting"
- “Do I need a mic?”
- “Should I get a ring light?”
- "I'm not sure how to make myself look good"
- "I don't know a setup that looks professional"
And don’t worry, these are completely normal.
I’ve been there.
I bought my first camera lights in 2016, and didn’t use them until.. 2020.
I wasn’t sure of how to use that piece of equipment, or if I should get a camera, or if I need a mic, or how to frame myself.
After trying again and again, and not being happy with how it looked, I finally cracked it.
That setup and start helped me go from 200 to 11,000+ on TikTok in 4 months.
My goal in Video Starter Pack is to help you get started, by what I know about equipment, setups, and looking good.
I wasted too much time trying to figure it out, and I don’t want you to go years trying to figure this out.
What’s in Video Starter Pack:
#1 Five Principles of Looking Good on Camera
- Using natural or artificial light to make yourself look good
- Centering your face to make yourself stand out
- Making your videos a conversation so that it’s not boring
- Using Timelapses to get comfortable on camera
- Why it’s 100% okay to use filters for aesthetics
#2 Equipment List to get started
- What’s required vs recommended vs optional
- The exact product I have (stands, camera, mics)
- Minimalist setup for using your phone
- Minimalist setup for using a DSLR
- Maximalist setup for using your phone
- Maximalist setup for using a DSLR
#3 Camera Setups for all types
- Tips for Recording
- Recording while holding a small tripod in your hand
- Recording while holding camera in your hand - landscape
- Recording while holding phone in your hand - vertical (Potrait)
- Recording while setting up a large tripod on the ground
- Recording while setting up a small tripod on your desk
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
I don't need the $$, I need this to be helpful to you. If you buy, and it is not helpful to you, please ask for a refund. We'll send it asap.
List and breakdown of how to look good on camera, multiple starting equipment lists, and video breakdowns of different camera setups.